Thursday, August 26, 2021

Trying To Finish The Fish Box

 Today started out quiet. It was nice. I did go down to cut the batting and backing for another quilt (QOV). I will drop it off on my way to moms. We aren't doing any quilting tomorrow since she's still a little under the weather. I will take my "Garden My Way" quilt blocks to see what we have and what I need. It's all the blocks from the group. It's a friendship quilt. If I can get it put together then that will be another project done till it gets quilted. 

After all that, I pulled my box out and started working on it. Patrick was gone golfing today, so I had the time to myself. 

So, I have it to the seam. I'm working on the top that goes on the box. I also went back to my box and tightened up the legs. I may have to add a drop of glue to keep them from getting loose. The blue in the inside is the seam. I only got the bottom and started the second row. I will then go back and stitch the outside to line it up. I finished one audiobook and started another. 

I thought about working on the quilt downstairs, but still a little shy on that right now. I really need to be careful with that one. So, it will be awhile before I get back to it. lol 

That made me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...