Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Almost Ready For The Fair

 Today started out slowly. Then picked up when we decided to go to Costco to pick up a few things. 

We walked around Costco for awhile to see if we needed a lot. Really didn't, but what we did need was costing $20 or more. Never fails. lol We had lunch and then came home. 

After unloading the truck and putting stuff away, I decided to do some beading and listening to a book. 

5 rows later. I'm happy to say I'm now at 553/580. Looking good too. The scarf is now done, so I'm going to be doing more of the white and light blues in that area. Not sure if that makes it go faster, but I will see. When I use more of the same bead, it does tend to go faster. I still need to mark the last couple pages of the pattern before I can finish or I will be taking a lot longer to get done. 

Then I decided I needed to clear of the table, so I worked on the birds. Framing time. It took awhile. It's not that easy to just frame a piece. I had to cross over in the back with quilting thread to get it to stay in place. Patrick will finish it up tomorrow. 

I was able to stretch it right. It turned out better than I thought so far. Patrick will put it all together and then it's done. I have all the pieces right now for the fair and will enter them tomorrow. If I finish the last one, then I will do that one and call it good for the fair. 

As it is, I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...