Thursday, August 19, 2021

Busy Day Of Cleaning Up And Fair

 This morning I was getting my beads organized. I wanted to put away the beads that I wasn't using anymore. I didn't get them all put away but I was getting them close. 

Then it was time to head to the fair to work on QOV stuff. We had 2 people fill out the paperwork and hand it back. Then I had 2 others that took them to fill out. I told the 2 active duty Navy to fill them out and either mail them in or drop them off. They are stationed in Lacey. It would be an honor to do them. 

It was a long day. Not really busy but tiring. Mom and I got back home around 6:30. We did have lunch at the fair and then we took a sandwich for supper. We at the sandwich at the table before it was time to leave. 

I tried to enter the information that mom gave me. Trouble was, they didn't double check to make sure all the information was filled out. I have to send out 4 emails to ask for more information. I entered 3 of the 15 that came home. I need to finish entering but will do that tomorrow. I need to do my exercises first. 

It was not a day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!




No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...