Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Almost There! Little More Work To Do

 This morning started out pretty good. We had breakfast then I played for a little bit. Patrick went outside to work in the yard. When he did that, I went to the table and worked on my beading. 

I'm done! At least with the front part. This is it. I was thrilled to see this done. I still need to repair the bird tail that has a broken bead to replace. 


So, then started to add the seam. I want to have a seam for a rod to go through. I was able to get about 5 rows done on this part of the seam. I have 7" to do on both sides. That will leave a 1" area in the middle so it can be supported when hung. Patrick brought me the rod, so I was able to figure out where to start the seam. I will need to figure out where I started this side and balance with the other side. It really isn't taking long. I am using the same 3 beads that were in the background, so it's blending in pretty good. I did put away some of my beads that I wouldn't be using. I will need to add them back into my "list" of beads. I like the way it's coming along. 

Tomorrow is another day at the Fair. I will work it tomorrow and again on Sunday. Hopefully I can get this done in the meantime. It does make me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...