Saturday, August 14, 2021

Getting Ready For Bowling Again

 This morning I got moving on the laundry. Needed to get some clothes washed. Decided I needed to get some cleaning done. Once that was done, I went to bead and listen to my books. 

I was having fun beading today. 


I was able to get 5 more rows done. I'm happy to say, I only have 15 more rows to go! It's getting there. I can't wait to get this done. Then I can fix the missing bead and add the sleeve. So, it really won't be done till the sleeve is on the back. 

Then it was time to get ready and meet Nick and Joanne at the bowling alley. We only bowled 2 games. Bowling was a little rough, but I did okay. I bowled a 139 and 146. Patrick didn't do as good as I did. My finger did okay. I didn't feel it too much. I do know if I bowl 2 x's a week, then I will be in more pain. This way I have a week between bowling that will be easier on my finger. After bowling we went ahead and eat there. Food was okay. Nick and Joanne didn't want to eat there, so they went on home. 

Came home and watched a movie. I'm trying to finish my game. It's the weekend challenges. Next week I won't be so lucky since I have to work the fair on Sunday. That's okay, because life isn't all about playing games. It's about being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...