Friday, August 20, 2021

Spending My Day With My Hubby

 Today we were up and being lazy. We then left about 11 am to go to the fair. We walked around the fair grounds looking at the animals. We were surprised that there really wasn't very many out there. The fair had more stalls with junk for sale. I remember a time when the fair was full of people and the stuff they sold was high quality at good prices. Even the food was good then at about $4. Now it's like going to a restaurant by paying $13 and up. Patrick and I shared a elephant ear. That cost us $10. And it wasn't like what they used to be. 

When we were done there, we headed to moms. Picked up some corn and bird feeders. Brought that back home and cleaned it up. I now have 2 humming bird feeders. I put the other one down below on the landing. 

Patrick took me out to Carl's Jr's for supper. It was cheaper than eating at the fair. Not that we were being cheap, but the food there was all greasy. 

Got home and cleaned up my beads. I put them in the computer and then put them in my storage. I need to go through them for the next project. I will do that tomorrow. Now that I've got that cleaned up. 

I entered all the QOV nomination forms that I had. Waiting on one more person. Need more information. 

Now I'm going to sit here and put some more beads on the sleeve of the Snowman. I need to get that done, so will work on it now. That may make up for me not being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...