Friday, August 27, 2021

Applique And A Show At Moms

 This morning mom wasn't having her meeting day because she wasn't feeling well. So, I went over to be with her, since Friday's are our days. 

I showed her all the blocks I have from "My Garden Quilt." I had a hot pink solid to use for the sashing. It didn't go with all the blocks. 

I was working on this piece and realized I did it WRONG! I was putting the loopy pieces on last. I needed to put them on first. So, I'm thinking I will take it out and redo it. I am thinking of changing the colors as well. It's going to be taken out. Once I get this done, I will have all 12 blocks done. We figured out everyone has signed their blocks. I did 3 of them, but I haven't signed them yet. Mom did 2. She had hers finished. I will show them when I put them out. 

I need to finish the QOV quilt on the wall. 

Patrick and I went to Red Lobster for supper this evening. We had a pretty good time. We chatted about different things. We both had crab. 

Then we went over to JC Penny's and bought some clothes. We have been needed to get more clothes as some of our shirts are coming apart. I tend to wear the same thing all the time and they are started to look it. lol

Came home and decided to make bread for tomorrow and cinnamon rolls. I need to get them done now. I didn't work on anything else when I got home. 

At least today was being with mom and being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...