Wednesday, June 30, 2021

A LOT Cooler Day Today

I'm never any good with "titles" and it's getting harder to think of what title to put on my blogging. lol I should just put "yacky yack" on it and see what happens. lol 

Today was nice. It was closer to 75 degrees today. I had the doors open all day today. It was nice to be able to have fresh air again. 

I worked on my sourdough bread. I had it downstairs and forgot about it, it Patrick brought them up. One was for me to add blueberries and one was plain. 


I had fun with the decorations. The blueberries came through. I tried a sweeter bread, with adding agave. It helped some. It actually turned out pretty good. 


This is the plain one. It was really good too. Of course I had to try them both out. Funny how my husband always wants to give away my bread to our neighbors. I can't figure that out. I may have to make another loaf for bread slices. 

I did work on my beading while waiting on my bread to raise. 


I'm now at 483/580. Woo Hoo!! I'm really loving this. It's getting closer. What fun! Of course I did have a bead brake. So, that was a few minutes of fixing. At least it was easy to do because it was at the top of the row. It makes for a good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 




No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...