I'm never any good with "titles" and it's getting harder to think of what title to put on my blogging. lol I should just put "yacky yack" on it and see what happens. lol
Today was nice. It was closer to 75 degrees today. I had the doors open all day today. It was nice to be able to have fresh air again.
I worked on my sourdough bread. I had it downstairs and forgot about it, it Patrick brought them up. One was for me to add blueberries and one was plain.
This is the plain one. It was really good too. Of course I had to try them both out. Funny how my husband always wants to give away my bread to our neighbors. I can't figure that out. I may have to make another loaf for bread slices.
I did work on my beading while waiting on my bread to raise.



Comments