Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Running Around - And Beading

 This morning I started out early. I went to the church and dropped off the quilt tops, bank, and then moms. I was back by 10:30 am. I was hoping to stop and get a hamburger, but it was way to early....ugh. I came home and had a salad that I bought at the store the other day. Opened the house up for fresh air! It's taken till now to get the fresh breeze coming in. I love it!!

Patrick was golfing. I went out to pick some blueberries and got about 4 oz. I went to check on the bigger ones. 

We have a lot of big berries getting ready. It will be ready after my smaller tree is done. My son will be getting a lot of blueberries this year!

Then it was time for beading. 

I am now at 478/580. Of course I wanted to get more done, but the last row had issues. I had the fan going. Bet you know what happened next! The fan caught the mat and flipped it over! I thought I could figure out where the beads went going backward. Well, not so much. I then counted the beads I need to put in - 85. My lines were on 2 pages. Of course I grabbed the wrong page for the "previous" page. As I laid the beads, I thought it was off. Checked the pages, and figured out what I did wrong. Put all the beads back - again. This all took a good hour! What else could go wrong?! With me, we never know. I then got the right pages, and started over. Each line was place and the beads were then put back in. Now at this point, I pondered whether it was safe to keep going. Even though I wanted to reach 480. I decided, with my luck, it was safer to call it done. I can try again tomorrow. Or whenever. So, I think at this point my day is done. At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...