Saturday, June 19, 2021

From One Thing To Another

 This morning I had plans of what I wanted to do.....Yep! I forgot that planning doesn't work for me! Nope, my plans didn't work out as planned.

So, I went into the computer room and worked on our bookkeeping. Since I had trouble getting a new listing in QuickBooks, it took longer than I was planning....a good 2 hours more than I was planning. Then 1:30 pm arrived and I went downstairs. I called my mother's cousin and we chatted a good hour or more. Must be in the family to have chatters. Called mom to see how she was going. She was working on the scraps. 

THEN I was able to do what I had planned - at least the first part. I did a few more blocks while I was getting the last border done on the QOV quilt. 


It is now finished and ready to go to the quilters. I need to cut the batting and backing for it. I was hoping to get the other quilt done today as well. Then I could do the batting and backing today. Of course we all know how that went. 

After that, I decided to relax and enjoy the day with my audiobook. I listened while Patrick watched his British shows. Even though my plans didn't work out, I was still Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

 

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...