Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday Quilting - Yet Not Quilting

 I went over to moms early. I was not in the mood for quilting. So, I took my embroidery. We had the usual 5 of us. It was funny, we had people stopping in to see us. Nana came to get our signatures on the blocks we made. Then Patricia (sister-in-law's sister), came with her partner's father. He stayed and chatted with us. He was visiting from Alaska. 

I worked on the swirly part above the flower on the bottom. Then I got working on the flower on the bottom. 


I was able to get more done than I thought I would. 

Stopped at Safeway one the way home. Then came and talked with Patrick for awhile. I wasn't in the mood to do anything else today. So, I enjoyed spending time with Patrick. 

That made it a day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...