Friday, June 25, 2021

Heat Wave Started in WA

 This morning I was off to moms. I took Nancy to the doctors office to get her records and then she came back with her friend Sandy. We had 7 of us show up. It was fun. Everyone worked on their projects and I worked on the half square triangles. 

I got a lot done and added them to moms pile. For lunch we made baked potatoes. I cooked them in the Air Fryer and they turned out crisp and great. 

Came back home. I got 1 row of beading done. It's took hot and we don't have an air conditioner. Fans are going. It's late already and we haven't dropped below 80 degrees yet. Not sure if I will make it on Monday when it's supposed to get to 110 degrees. Breaking all records. The highest we have been this time a year is 89 degrees. 

At least the downstairs is cool. On top of that we have everything we need down there. Tomorrow we will be in Kent for a service for my Aunt. She passed last year, and tomorrow is our "Celebration of Life." It will be good to see family tomorrow. I'm betting there will be more than just family too. She was about 94 years old. Cancer took her. 

At least I did a a few minutes of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...