Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Getting Closer To The Last 100 Rows

 This morning I was up and it was already getting hot! We are reaching 80* and higher. I'm not too crazy about that. I do good at 73* and after that, you would think I was sitting on the fire. Heat and I don't like each other. I would rather add clothes than take clothes off. lol 

I got laundry started (and then forgot it). So, need to put that in the dryer when I'm done with this. I went to get time in on my beading. 


I was able to get another 5 rows in today. I'm now at 448/580. Not bad! I'm getting close to the last 100 rows and can't wait. It will so so much faster when I do. It will also be close to a year since I started this, the way I'm going. At least I have excuses of doing other things in the mean time. The scarf is almost finished. A lot closer today then it was yesterday. My deer is looking great! 

We took a break and went to pick up mom. She took us out for my Birthday gift. We went into downtown Centralia for supper. I got a really good hamburger. Remember- I love hamburgers and can have them every day and be very happy. But they have to be good hamburgers! I was so disappointed in the ones here in Chehalis. I can't remember the name and maybe that's a good thing. 

Came home and did my exercises. Then Patrick turned on "Press Your Luck," and I'm done. I'm going to call it a night and enjoy my book and play games. I was going to listen to my book and cross stitch, but Patrick said if I was going to "do that" (headphones), then might as well read in bed. Said, "I'm good with that, let me do my blog." And that's what I'm doing! lol  Makes the day another day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quiltling!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...