Tuesday, June 1, 2021

A Trip To Portland

This morning we headed down to Portland. Patrick is really getting excited about golfing again. So, we went down to get him a golf set. He bought his irons and some balls. It was a good trip. We were at the golf store and the guy that worked with Patrick, didn't leave him. He talked about the golf sets, then everywhere Patrick went in the store, he followed. So, Patrick really didn't get a chance to "look" around. It's hard to look when you have someone at your every move. 

We were home around 1 pm. I got some lunch and then went to bead and listen to my book. 

I almost panicked! I ended up with a row that the beads were mixed up! I hit the side of the mat. The beads went all over the place. The good news was, it was only 3 lines. Got lucky. I only did that once, so I could get another 5 rows done. It's coming along great. I like were this is going. The scarf is coming to an end. 

By the time I had my exercises done and sat down for TV watching with Patrick, there wasn't enough time to cross stitch. So, I decided to call it a day and get this blog done. 

Life is good and I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...