Thursday, June 3, 2021

Three Times The Fun

 This morning I decided to go downstairs and work on my QOV scrap quilt. I needed to cut more fabrics as well as getting the triangles trimmed. I also made a few more half square triangles to work on the blocks. The more I trimmed the more I decided that was getting old. So, I started sewing on a few of the blocks. At least trying to get a few more blocks done. 

I was able to add another 4 blocks to the quilt top so far. I will work on it some more. I'm in need of more red fabric scraps. I have bigger fabric pieces but I will have to get more reds. The reds I have are getting to be the same colors and the blocks are looking like duplicates. I will work on this. 

Came back upstairs and wanted to get a few more beads in on my piece. 


I was able to get another 3 rows in. It's looking good!

Then it was time to enjoy watching TV with Patrick. 


Miss Sophie was more interested in me paying attention to her than she was letting me stitch. I tried to take a couple photos, and she kept putting her paw over my work. 


Once she decided to let me take a photo, I was able to get this before she put the paw back. I was able to get another 200 stitches done. I seem to be doing 10x10 blocks up and down the side. I guess that works. I just find myself doing it without even thinking about it. Funny how that works. 

I was able to finish an audio book and start another one. I'm going through the books again. I find I'm really getting into the books. Wonder if that's because life is boring.....hard to say. I do know that I am enjoying the stories. Maybe one of these days when things calm down, we can start traveling again. 

At least I'm staying Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...