Tuesday, June 22, 2021

From One Thing To Another....That Was Planned

This morning started out with my brain going in so may different ways! I did have my list of what I needed to do today, so got to it. 

Started out with vacuuming and sweeping the floor. Then headed downstairs to get another row on the quilt top I finished yesterday. Folded it up and put it in the tub that I'm taking to moms tomorrow. Then put the tub in the car so I wouldn't have to do that tomorrow morning. Once that was done, came up and worked on the QOV certificates that needed to be done for Thursday. We are excited about getting quilts out to the veterans again. 

Now that all that was done, I wanted to work on my beading. 


 It's getting so big, that it's hard to find a place to take a photo. So, it's on top of the glass baking pan I use to cover my beads. I had 5 more rows done. Now I'm at 473/580. 7 more rows and then I will be at my last 100 stitches! Can't wait!!

After supper, I pulled the pattern out and wanted to get the last pages numbered. 

Got 5 more sheets done. Just need 5 more sheets to be numbered and then I will be ready to finish this piece. It's coming along so well. I did have to throw the binder out. It was ripped all the way done the binder. Patrick gave me one of his old binders to use as a replacement. That way I didn't have to go buy another one. 

Today was planned - I know, I know better! - but it worked out. I was thrilled to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...