Monday, June 7, 2021

Getting Back To Meetings Again

 This morning was our Brazilian Embroidery meeting. I was there early to make sure I had everything opened up.  Sandy II came first, then Sandy I and Bev. We had a really good time. 


I took some time first to work on my floss. I needed to get them in my box so I could see the numbers I had. I was able to get 47 of them on the "Annie's Keepers." I still have the bag on time to get in my box. I ran out of the "Annie's Keepers" and will buy some from Sandy I next time. 


Then I worked on this flower. I have a few more things to do on this to make it like the other one. 

Came home and wanted to get some fabric cut for the QOV quilt that I was working on. I listened to my audio book and finished it. 


I still have more to do. I did get another couple red blocks done, but haven't ironed it yet. I will try to do 10 x 8 rows. This right now is 7 x 6. So, I have more to do. I'm good with that. I'm really liking this one, so I may get it done soon. 

It turned out to be a double day for me. Embroidery and quilting. That's keeping me Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...