Sunday, June 20, 2021

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

This morning Patrick brought up the cinnamon rolls for me to put in the oven. I made some last night and we let it raise over night downstairs where it is cool. They were really good this morning. 

Katt called to chat with her dad. I got to chat with her too. She's sounding really good. I do miss that girl of mine!

I finally went downstairs to work on the quilt top that I'm doing. I need to figure out a border for it. I will try to get that done soon so I can take the 2 quilts to the church to get quilted. Mom was busy today cutting strips. Said she was pretty close to getting them finished. I'll go over on Wednesday to get more done as well. I may be bringing the tubs back then or the following week. 


I finally got it all sewed together. 


Measured it and realized I need to add another row down. I will work on that and get it on there. It needs to be wider. I do have the blocks. So, I will figure out how it goes. I have plenty of stuff to make a ton more blocks. I need to make more half square triangles. Right now they are all the same. 

Called it quits after that. We really didn't do much today for Father's Day. Patrick enjoyed reading his book out on the deck while I was downstairs. I did finish a book, and so did he. At least with Audio books I can keep working. lol That's what makes the day go by. Keeping Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...