Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Finished Another Quilt Top

 This morning I headed over to moms. We planned on working on the QOV quilts. She's still cutting the squares for the 9 patch variation quilt. She was using my half square triangles. I accidently took her the 6" ones, so I need to remember to take over the 3" ones. I will do that on Friday. I took the tub that has the panels and blocks in them. 

We looked for fabric that we could use for the borders. 

We decided on this one. I need to iron it. I also need to cut the backing and batting to take it to the church on Monday. I will have both of them cut and ready to go. I like the way it came out. 

Then we talked about what we could do for another quilt. 

We talked about doing the panel with the scrap blocks we are making. Mom has enough for 117 blocks. We came up with this design so far. We are going to make the star block have a white border on it. Not sure yet what we will do for the next border. I do like this so far. 

Came home. Haven't done a darn thing since I got home. Guess I was tired after being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...