Monday, June 28, 2021

Got Back On Track - Even If It's Hot

 This morning I was up by 7 am. It was 66 degrees at that time. I wanted to do something today, even though we would be downstairs most of the day. We did watch TV and play games in the morning. By noon we were downstairs. 

I took my cross stitching down there with me. Figured I needed to work on something other than games. 

It's coming along. I do like the way it's looking so far. I was able to get a good 500 stitches in today. Felt good to be able to do that. I see I need to fill in the 3 stitches in the bear, close to the red cape. I will try to do that tonight to get it done. The stair stepping is fun to do. 

It was a very HOT day today. 

The news said it was 108 degrees for us today. Our thermometer said it was 114 degrees. Go figure. I really got hot today. I went upstairs and spent too much time up there, because I was to the point of being weak. I stayed down here while Patrick took care of the supper dishes. I really can't do the heat. 

We had a BE general meeting at 6 pm on zoom. It was a good hour and a half. I did put my "2 cents" in today. I was glad to finally get it over. 

At least I was busy with cross stitching before that! It makes for a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...