Thursday, June 17, 2021

Busy At Mom's

 This morning I headed over to moms. I took my Chia tea with me to make her some tea. That way I didn't have to go and buy her one. I also did a cold Chia tea for me and took it with me. 

I took all my tubs of QOV fabrics. When I arrived mom was out to the bank. I got started by getting a few things ready for mom. I pinned the corners of the blocks for her to sew. When she arrived we got going. I made her tea and then went back to iron and cut. I did all the ironing and cutting for the blocks. We cut a lot more blocks today. We had 43 blocks made, and needed 62 blocks. We got all the blocks done and then some. 

Then we got to work on the quilt top. Of course Daisy has to be on the blocks no matter what. 

Mom finally got Daisy out of the way. This is the middle of the quilt. We have another row to go around the border, and then another navy blue border. We just got this done, when Patrick arrived. 

I had trouble with the Van, so called him to come drive the van home. He decided to take it to the shop since the "engine" light was on. I followed him to the shop in his truck and then drove us home. I wanted to stay another hour at moms but that didn't work out. 

Played a few games and listened to the end of my book. Then I decided to work on my cross stitching. 

I worked on the red part on the right. I was happy to get another 300 stitches in on this. It's coming along. I'm happy with the way today went - except for the van. lol They can't work on it till Saturday. 

Tomorrow as well as today will make me Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...