Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Quiet Day At Home Beading

This morning was a quiet morning. We took a walk. Didn't have plans, at least I keep telling myself that. I was hoping to go back downstairs to work on the QOV quilt. That didn't happen. I ended up doing a few things that needed done first. 

I got the hummingbird water going, worked on the QOV certificates for Thursday. I cleaned up my QOV box and got it more organized - after Faye started it for me. She did a great job. I started up the bread machine and got some bread dough going. Then I made 4 rolls and 5 hamburger buns. The buns went to the freezer, so that we could have them with our burgers. 

Once all that was done, I put the audiobook on and went to beading. 


 I got another 5 rows done today. The "belly button" is coming through. Actually it's the button. I'm really enjoying this and can't wait to get it done! Then I'll get moving on the boxes again. 

That always keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...