Monday, June 21, 2021

Embroidery Day

 This morning it was BE meeting day. I was on my way and arrived just after Sandy. We opened up the grange just as Georgie arrived. We had a good turn out. First we worked on the bags, mailing them out to the ones that signed up for the Virtual Seminar. I told Sandy II to keep a bag for me, and I'll buy one. 

I worked on my Wild Orchard's pattern. I also paid Sandy for the Rose pattern she picked up for me. It's one that Sandy I was working on. I will try and work on that one along with her. I was able to get the stem done now. Then I went to work on the upper flower. 

Came home thinking I had to go to my doctors appointment, only to find out it was cancelled. So, I had to reschedule. Decided to reschedule for a phone conference since I can't get in till Aug. 

That was "sort-of" good news! I sat down to work on my beading. 

I was able to get another 3 rows done. Better than nothing. I'm still in the 460's of 580. I keep hoping to get to the last 100 rows. It's actually going fast the more I do, but I need to sit down and do it. 

Lately I'm trying to get my QOV quilt tops done. I need to add another row on the quilt top I did. I will try to do that tomorrow. Then on Wednesday I will take it to moms to see what we can use for the border. I'll keep going with getting quilt tops. I want to get them over to the church, but if I don't till next week, that's fine too. 

It keeps me going and I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...