Sunday, June 6, 2021

It's Sunday And Raining

 The day was rainy. So, we stayed in. 

I played on my tablet to finish the game I was playing. It's a weekend one that I rarely ever finish. This time it will be finished by tonight I'm sure. 

Then I decided to bead. 

Five more rows done. I'm now around 124 rows to go to finish. This is really coming along nicely. While I beaded, I was baking an "Upside down Cake." It turned out great. And my beading was going pretty good as well. I'm getting excited about finishing this. I know that's what's keeping me from doing more QOV quilts. Or even working on my cross stitching. I will finish this up and then get a few more things done. It keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...