Monday, May 31, 2021

Double The Fun - HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

 This morning I really didn't want to get up, but I did. Today is the day to honor those who have passed. That would be my dad, my great Uncle, and my great great grandfather, Among others. 

We didn't have anything planned for today, so Patrick worked out in the yard and I beaded. 

I was able to get another 4 rows done. It's coming along great. I'm getting closer to that last 100 rows. 

I took a walk around the yard to see what we have out there. 

We have some really pretty flowers out in the yard. The Rhodes are doing great too. A couple of them are already done. 

This one is out our bedroom window. It's a really pretty color. 


It's more purple than pink. It's starting to wear out. I wish at times that Rhodes would last just a little longer than they do. It's like one minute they are blooming and the next they are wilting. 

We decided to watch "The Princess and the Frog" on Disney. It's almost done. 


I wanted to try and get more done on the cross stitching. I was able to get a good 200 stitches in, which is pretty good for me right now. I worked in the right side. I'm going to try for the stair stepping on that side. 

it made for a good double day of stitching. I'm enjoying being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...