Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Not A Busy Day Today

 This morning I worked on laundry. Then I just played games. I did walk over to Sherry's to pick up some salad stuff. She can't have salads, but she bought the stuff for a salad to give to family. They were coming over and then when they got there, decided they weren't staying for lunch. So, she needed someone to use up the stuff she bought. I decided to collect it. 

Then Katt arrived. We chatted and had a good visit before Patrick got home from golfing. We watched a movie on Netflix. While we watched TV, I stitched. 

I worked on the top left corner. I also filled in the blue area. It's coming along. I stopped off and on. I wasn't really in the mood, and decided to call it done. 

At least I can say today wasn't really a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...