Thursday, May 13, 2021

Had To Get Out Today

This morning I was up early. I was trying to decide what I wanted to do. After Patrick got up I decided to go visit mom and get some lunch. I left around 10 am and visited with mom for about 2 hours. I wanted to hear about her trip. I told her about Daisy and what all was going on. We had a good visit. I then dropped off an egg carton at Sandys. Then I headed to Bill & Bea's for a burger. I had tots to go with it. I was thrilled!

My sister in law is in the hospital for a couple more days. She's got bacterial pneumonia. So, prayers are going her way. My nephew told me that his wife's grandfather is in the hospital as well. That got the count up to 5! Ugh. This month has had one thing after another for all of us. Will it quit this month? Guess I have to wait and see. 

Then I headed back home. Patrick was resting, so I decided to listen to my book and bead. 


I was able to get 6 rows done today. I am now at 505/580. Chip, chipping away! I love this. It's a ton of fun to work on. I wanted to keep going, but I needed to do my exercises and sit with Patrick to watch TV. 

It ended up with an awesome day of getting out of the house. It felt good to be driving around. I didn't stop and visit great grandmother's grave, but I did get out. Burger was great! It made it another great day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...