Saturday, May 1, 2021

A Day Got Away From Me

 Yesterday I sent the day - all day - in bed. I was feeling awful after the second covid shot. I had the chills, sweats, pains, and just down right not feeling good. So, my day was in bed. I lost a day!  The worst part - Patrick didn't have one symptom!! 

This morning I work feeling a little better. I was up at 3 am and playing on my tablet for about 3 hours. Then I went back to sleep. When I did get up, I've had a bad taste in my mouth. It's so frustrating! I didn't feel like eating or moving around. 

I played some games and got laundry moving again. I watched a show with Patrick in the afternoon. Still not being in the mood to do anything. Patrick wanted to go shopping but said no. We will tomorrow. I've got the list for shopping. 

I finally decided to work on my cross stitching. 

I was able to get a few more stitches in. I like the way this is working out. I worked on the left side of this piece. Then I went to the bottom area. I found that the white I had in the ears was supposed to be black, so I took that out and put the black in. I need to work on the ear some more. I will probably work on that later. I'm still trying to square it up. It's coming along nicely. I went through my Madera threads to see if there were some I would rather use then the DMC. I found 3 of them that I had, which I decided I wanted to use. I'm thinking about a few more. I like the look of Madera better. 

I haven't been near my beading in 3 days. I will try to do some tomorrow. Hard to say. Seems I'm not doing much of anything lately and that's bothering me. I find it interesting when I work on my stuff. I tend to think I'm wasting my life with just crafts. Yet most of the time I enjoy it. Weird how my brain tends to work. 

I wonder at times, but at least I keep wondering in the direction of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...