Friday, May 21, 2021

A Group Meeting At Moms

This morning I left early to go to Safeway and get mom some flowers. I didn't have a gift for her Birthday and Mother's Day. I also took her my beaded box. She wanted it when I showed it to her awhile back. She was crazy about it. I also stopped and got her a chai tea. 

I arrived early. Then Hildi arrived and we got her caught up on what has been going on. We decided to have the others in the Friday group come the first Friday of each month. We will still do every Friday, but that way we won't have to deal with the "mouth" of a couple of them. We really like the group we have now. Mom also decided she's not doing lunch anymore for that group. That was okay with us. 

I worked on the leaves on the Forest Galorest quilt top. 

I finished the leaves. I then started on the eyes. I got the white part of the raccoons done. I need to get more pieces for the rest of the eyes. I will work on those next time. I was able to get a lot done. Not as much as I would have liked though. 

It turned out to be a day where I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...