Saturday, May 8, 2021

Interesting Day

 Woke up from snoring all night. So, it wasn't restful. Allergies are big this year for me. 

Katt and I headed to Olympia.  We went to Cabella's and we both bouth a shirt. Then we went to Shipwrecked Beads were I spent $68. Pretty good for me. We were home by 1 pm. 

Katt started on my Birthday/Mother's Day cake. She's doing an ice cream cake for me. Patrick called a couple times. He's doing great.

I took a nap. While napping the phone rang. Ethel (moms friend and dog sitter),  was going to the hospital because she wasn't feeling well. She was worried about moms dog. I told her not to worry.  I waited 2 hrs to hear from the family. She was staying the night at the hospital.  So I had to get over to moms.  

I was able to get 1 row of beading in. That was it. 

At moms I watched TV. Not much chance of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...