Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Another 4 Rows Completed

 This morning we were taking it easy. Patrick went outside and I decided to work on my beading. 

I had made a mistake in one of the rows. So, when I came to it, I had to take it out and put it back. It took almost as much time as doing one row by itself. I was able to get another 4 rows in. 

While I was working on this, I was doing laundry. I also took a break and vacuumed as well as a few other things. It was a cleaning day as well as working on my beading. 

I wish I had more to say, but I really didn't do much other than beading. I wanted to cross stitch, but by the time I got it out to work on, I would only get about 1/2 hour. It still turned out Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...