Thursday, May 20, 2021

Worked On Cross Stitching Today

 It was a quiet day. We didn't have any plans, so I started working on laundry. 

I really wanted to do something today, but couldn't decide. Then when I did, the plan was to work on cross stitching during the morning and then beading in the afternoon. We all know what happens when I plan things!

At this point, I thought I could quit. Then I could go and work on my beading. Patrick slept most of the afternoon, so I watched TV. While watching my shows, I couldn't find a quitting point to go beading. I wanted to get caught up on my shows. 

So, I kept going. I got a lot done today. Pretty close to 600 stitches done today. I like the way it's coming along. I'm still trying to work in the 10x10 square areas. I'm getting there. I need to square it off and then I can get moving in the direction I like. 

Nothing new here, but at least I got moving on being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...