Sunday, May 9, 2021

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

 Happy Mother's Day. Hope you had an awesome Mother's Day! Mine, so-so. 

Was up early this morning. Patrick texted that we could pick him up at 11 am. That was after mom called (while I was in the shower) to say she is coming home early. They are working on getting her a fight out and she would let me know when. I was also told I didn't give Robie all the medications for Daisy. So, I needed to get that to her. She told me my Niece-in-law's brother was killed in a head-on collision. I don't know the details. I was getting ready to run to mom around 11 am when Patrick sent the text to pick him up at 11. I called Robie back and told her I would leave the medication on the door at moms. She was okay with that. Don't know if she got it, because she doesn't call me, she calls mom. 

So, Katt and I got ready, went to moms, then got gas. Once all that was done we took off to Seattle to pick Patrick up. He's in a lot of pain. We got back home about 2:30 pm. Traffic was good going and a pain coming back. I slept in the car because I've been so tired the last 2 days. All I want to do is sleep. 

Patrick laid on the couch. He was saying on his way back home that he would have McDonald's nuggets. I didn't want to go to McDonald's and neither did Katt. So, she started cooking for herself and asked me what I wanted. I told her "meat." We didn't take any out. So, I stewed for a little bit and decided to go to KFC for chicken. Brought back some "popcorn" chicken that is no longer called popcorn chicken. They are even bigger. I also brought back a chicken meal for me. I ate my chicken and Katt had hers. Patrick didn't eat much at all. He's not feel that good. I was thinking it would have been better if he stayed one more night at the hospital. 

So, watching TV. Haven't been in the mood to do much. 


Katt made me an ice cream cake for Mother's Day and my Birthday. I love it!! It turned out really good. I was thrilled. At least something went right today! Phil called, so I can say that was right too!


I worked on this some more. I didn't get much done, but I'm getting there. Every few stitches helps. I think I probably did 50 stitches tonight. If I'm lucky, 100 at the most. 

It hasn't been my weekend. It hasn't been the best weekend at all. But at least I can find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...