Friday, May 14, 2021

Making Pillow Cases

 Today started out pretty good. Patrick and I went for a walk. Then came home and waited to see Phil. 

Okay, I'm having a hard time writing this. I just found out 3 of my posts were deleted because I was reported. I was reported for "misinformation" on my blog. It all had to do with my waiting at the doctors while my husband was going through kidney cancer. Why, would someone report that as "false" information?? It's true, my husband went through kidney cancer and I'm hoping it's all gone. It's a waiting game to find out. He will go through more test later on. So, please, who ever reported me, tell me why you did. 

So, I'm going to make this short, because I'm offended that someone thinks I'm getting the wrong information out. 


I was able to get 2 more rows done. Then I needed to go and work on 3 more pillow cases for QOV. 


I got 3 pillow cases done. I'm happy to be able to add these to the quilts at the museum. I will be at a presentation tomorrow, so they will come in handy. 

I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...