Saturday, May 29, 2021

Yet Another Trip To Olympia

 I didn't post yesterday, because there wasn't anything to say. I really didn't do much. I did do one row of the beading, but that wasn't enough to post for. 

Today was a laundry day. As well as just playing games. I was going to sit and bead but before I knew it, it was 2 pm and we needed to leave. I had an ultrasound appointment for my thyroid. We were out the door a little later than normal. I did get there 10 mins early but if you go with the 15 mins before that they want you there, then we were 5 mins late. Don't you just love how they want you there early to sit and wait? I get a kick out of that. 


So I worked on my embroidery. (I know, this is the same photo as before). The swirly piece right under the leave on the left is were I was working. I got to the first loop when they called me in. So, there wasn't enough to take a photo of it. 

On the way home, we stopped at Wendy's. We were talking about what we need to do with the house. I want to down size but Patrick doesn't want to do it now because of the high prices. I want to get moving or start fixing this place up. It needs minor things done. I really want the bathrooms to be done, but he's not liking the cost of doing that. It just seems to be a never ending circle of what I want and what he wants. That's what marriage is all about, working together to see what we both are willing to do. 

Then I decided to working on my beading. I was able to get 2 more rows done. 


The green bell pull is coming up. It's starting to show, but not barely. It's at the deer's throat. I do like the way this is coming. I was listening to my book on audio. It's pretty good. I'm hoping to get more done this weekend. 

But then I realize I need to get more quilts made as the QOV quilts we have made, are being called for. We are presenting 4 more quilts on the 10th and then Jim has 4 more veterans to enter, so that will be 8 quilts going out the door in a month. We haven't made any more quilts in awhile. So, I'm going to have to finish the one I was working on, and get to work on the strips that I bought at the quilt shop. I seriously need to get in the mind set of quilting again. I have the thread for the church, and I need to keep taking quilts over there. I'll work on it. 

At least today turned out to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...