Monday, May 3, 2021

Meeting Day

 This morning I was up and out the door to our Brazilian embroidery meeting. I arrived early. It was good to have a few minutes of time with Sandy. I was worried about her, and I'm going to keep her in my prayers now that I know what's up. 

Bev showed up and we had a good little chat going. It was a 3 person meeting. We even agreed that we need to put our meeting back to every week, since we have been having trouble with members coming. A lot have been scheduling their doctor appointments on our meeting day. We may fix that. 

I got one little "string" done at the meeting. Then tonight I worked on the calyx at the base. I did a satin stitch one way and went back to do the satin stitch another way. 


It's looking good. I really do like the way this is coming along. I'm now working on the "string" off the right side. (going off the page)

Came home and really didn't feel like doing much till just a little bit ago when I did the calyx. I have been enjoying working on this. In a way I don't want to finish it too soon. I'm having too much fun. 

Katt comes tomorrow. I do want to try and get some beading done tomorrow. Sharon called to tell me she figured out how to do the hem in the boxes. So, now she off and running. I know she wants me to come and visit, but with all that is going on, I won't be able to do that. I'm planning to stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...