Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Another Trip To Seattle

 This morning we were up early to head to Seattle for Patrick's appointment. I drove up there. It was stop and go around JBLM. Then we were able to go straight through Tacoma by the Dome. Then it was stop and go about 2 miles before our exit. 


I worked on getting the flower on the left done. Then I went to finish up the flower bud on the right. I will have it finished before to much longer. I need to add more beads too. I will work on the bottom half after the flowers are done. 

The good news is that his cancer is gone at this time. He has 5 years to be clear and he doesn't want to say "cancer free" because it may jinx him. We have another appointment in 3 months. 

Came home and Patrick took a nap. I worked on my beading. 

Another 4 rows are done. I'm at 414/580. Getting closer to that 100 stitches left. I'm loving how much it's coming along. 

At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...