Monday, May 24, 2021

Getting Caught Up

 This morning we headed to Olympia for my pulmonary appointment. We have a plan. Now it has a name to it. I have to do my breathing tests for the next year, every 6 months. Let's hope it helps figure out what is up. I know it's "UIP" but there are 5 possibilities to what one it is. Then it was time to go get blood tests for both of us. 

We stopped at Wendy's on the way home for lunch. Then Patrick crash. He napped pretty much the rest of the day. 

I worked on my TAST tasks. I was a good 11 weeks behind. So, I got moving and add the rest of what I was missing. The stitches I worked on where: 

  • Chevron stitch 
  • French knots
  • Cretan stitch
  • Buttonhole wheel
  • Cable Chain Stitch
  • Butterfly chain
  • Bullion
  • Beaded Oyster stitch (without the beads)
  • Basque stitch
  • Arrowhead stitch

After all that was done, I moved on to playing some games. 

After supper, I pulled my cross stitching out. 


I worked on the brown on the right side, but didn't get very far. It's coming along great. 

It turned out to be a really good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...