Sunday, May 2, 2021

Slowing Getting Back To Normal

 This morning I was up and ready to go. Felt a LOT better. Almost 100%. Then in the afternoon, my head feels like I'm in a cloud. Almost to the point of passing out - but not that far. It's just a weird feeling. I turn my head and my "off balance" feel comes through. I'm doing fine. Not worried. 

I decided I wanted to do something today. Patrick went out and worked in the yard. I played a few games. Then I figured I better get my rear in gear and do something. Decided not to do the beading - even though I need to get back to it. 


I was able to get a few more stitches in on the side. Then I worked on the bottom. And THEN I went up by the ear. I can't seem to stay in one place. I'm going from one place to another. Guess that's how I feel today.....

Tomorrow is Brazilian embroidery. Patrick goes to Olympia for his covid test - which he needs before surgery. Hopefully I can have a better day and get a few things done. 

Mom called from OK and said she had an awesome time at Branson with her grandson's family. It turned out to be the grandparents and great grandparents of Boo's family. They had a really good time and told us we needed to go. Patrick told her we were there around the time we were married. When we lived in OK. That was before it was Dollie Parton's place. 

At least I'm getting better at being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...