Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Another Visit To Olympia

 Had yet another doctors appointment. Patrick jokes that that is what happens when we get old. I'm beginning to agree. I had 2 more appointments added after my visit today. Ugh. It's okay, I'm healthy and life is good. Just checking things out to make sure I stay healthy. Plus we are checking to see what's up with my thyroid. What fun!

Came home and I played a few games. Then I decided it was time to get back to doing beading. 

I completed another 6 rows. It's looking good. The bells will be coming here pretty soon. More green will be showing up as well. I do enjoy working on this. As long as I keep my beads in line without messing them up. Did that one the last row and decided it was time to take a break for today. 

It was a good day when I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...