Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Beautiful Day - Had The Screen Door Open

 This morning I couldn't get out of bed. I slept till 10 am and still didn't want to get out of bed. I think that is because I took a Zyrtec around 4 am and it always kicks me in the butt! Patrick was between the bed and the couch again last night. He tries to get comfortable but that's hard to do with one side being the side that was cut open. 

I vacuumed and cleaned up a bit. I was getting tired of the "dirt" around the house. Kitchen is back to normal too. When Katt was here, it was hard to keep things picked up and clean. So, I worked on that. Then I went and beaded. 

I had to check my pages to see how many rows I did today. I did 4 rows, and ended on 399/580. I wasn't sure yesterday what row I was on, so I double check it tonight. I like that the mouth of the deer is coming through. It's really pretty. I'm really looking forward to getting this done. I need to kick butt and get it done. 

I received a call from my nephew (the one who's wife lost her brother), and he said his mom was doing better. They found it to be a combination of migraine headache, cold, and high blood pressure that put her in that state. So, they will keep her over night and she should be able to come home tomorrow. 

After supper it was time to sit and watch "The Mask Singer" and I was able to work on my cross stitching. 


I did around 100 stitches. I worked on the side of the teddy bear. I found a spot where I didn't cross my "x." So went back and fixed that. I also found where I did a small "x" which made it so one could see the fabric behind. I went and fixed that too. I don't know how I got a small "x" in there. I should have seen it when I did it. 

Today was beautiful! It reached 82* and I had the screen door open the whole time I was beading. It felt good to get a small breeze in the house. The table is right there, so it really feels good when that breeze comes to my side of the table. I should have gone outside but I wanted to get a few things done instead. At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...