Monday, May 17, 2021

Meeting Day

 This morning I was up and ready to go to our embroidery meeting. As it turned out, it was just Sandy and I. I would have liked to have seen more there, but they tend to have appointments on our meeting days lately. Hoping we can get this going once a week, so we can keep the group going. Otherwise, we may be stopping the group - which I hope we don't.

I worked on the Wild Orchards pattern. 


I worked on the "feelers" on this piece. I added the beads. Then I started on the stem area. I'm not happy with the look of the bottom 4 "feelers" on this. I will try and make sure the next flower looks better. I will add the beads to the stem area when I'm done. I just wanted to see how this would turn out. 

Came home and worked on my genealogy. I was working on Patrick's HOLCOM(E) family and came into the BIRGE family. I believe I may finally find the connection between Patrick's family and mine. I have Birge in my line as well. I need to go back and forth to see if I can connect the dots. 

Then I wanted to work on my cross stitching. 


I was able to work on more of the red area. I didn't get a lot done, probably only about 75 stitches. I would have liked to have done more. 

A note from me - the 3 blogs that were deleted, where replaced. I didn't realize it was on my Brazilian embroidery blog and not this one. The weird part was that I only have a few (1-5) people who view it, because I don't post as often on that one. I still don't understand why it was reported. I'm just thrilled it wasn't on this blog that was reported. So, please forgive me for my comments. 

This day was a craft day. That always makes it easy to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...