Saturday, May 22, 2021

Another Saturday Gone

 This morning I was up early and playing on games. When Patrick got up, I got moving again. 

Patrick needed my help lifting some pots outside to put in the front yard. I got those moved and then decided I wanted to work on my beading. 


I was able to get a good 5 rows done. I'm now at 423/580. This is on the glass container, so it looks a little lopsided. I'm getting closer to getting the head done. I love the way this looks. I think there might be another bird coming but not for sure. The last row, I missed a bead and had to take it 3/4's of the way back. I figured at that point, I better call it a day with beading. 

Then I pulled out the newspaper articles that I have, and loaded them on the genealogy program. I must have added another 15 articles on the family history. Then I pulled off my BIRGE family information to add to Patrick's family tree. I found that to be funny how I finally found a connection. Funny part is that it isn't a direct line. May find one of those yet. We all know we are related one way or another. 

I've been busy and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...