Thursday, May 6, 2021

Early Morning

 This morning we were up and out of the hotel by 5 am. Dropped Patrick off and headed home. We were back home by 7 am. Katt and I picked up breakfast at McDonald's here in town. 

We then waited for calls from the hospital. The good news is that everything went well and he's doing good. Went as expected. 

Katt and I played games. Then I fixed supper. We didn't do the walking that we did yesterday. We actually walked 3.5 miles. Today we just stayed home. 

I was able to get 2 rows of beading done today.....which made me happy! 


It's looking good! I'm getting there. I love the way this is coming. I don't see how far I get till after I take a photo of it. It's awesome. 

Katt and I played more games. She kicked my butt! We have been keeping busy. She's actually keeping me busy. We have plans for the next couple days. Patrick is hoping to be home on Sunday, so if that's the case, I'll be busy for a good 4 days. Woohoo!

Mom and my nephew went to the cemetery in OK. They found our 3rd great grandmother. They found a few other names as well. I need to work on my tree. They are planning to go to the court house and check on the "OK Sooners" to see if they were part of that. It would be interesting if they were. I'm hoping they find some information on the family. 

Now I'm beat! Early morning, late night. But at least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...