Monday, May 10, 2021

It Was A Quiet Day With Patrick Back

 I was snoring again last night. Poor Patrick! He tried to sleep but wasn't get much sleep with me snoring. Guess he went to the couch around midnight. Partly because he couldn't get comfortable and partly because of me. I didn't snore as bad as I have been though. Dang allergies!!

Most of the day was Patrick relaxing and poor Katt trying to relax. She's so used to going out and doesn't like to be home much. She was awesome though. She keep checking with Patrick to see if he needed anything. She taught I was micro managing Patrick with telling him to drink more. lol 

I decided to listen to the TV and work on my beading. 


I was able to get another 3 rows in. I'm not sure where I am on the rows right now. Somewhere around 398/580. Still have a ways to go. I'm loving this! Katt leaves tomorrow, so I may be getting more in while she's gone. 

Then I came to watch TV with Katt and Patrick. They both fell asleep, so I watched a show on my own. I was working on my cross stitching!


I was able to get a lot done on this. I'm thinking it was closer to 200-300 stitches in! I'm happy with the way this is coming along. He's cute!

My day ended up being a better day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quiltling!


No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...