Sunday, May 16, 2021

Getting Back On Track

 This morning I was up early, played for about an hour, then fell asleep on the couch. I was tired and couldn't figure out why. Then I realized my head didn't like the sun coming in my face. Had a headache for a little bit and then it was gone. 

I worked on getting some laundry done. We were due to go to moms by 3:30 for supper. I decided to take a break and bead for a little bit. I was able to get one row done. I also started setting out the beads for the next row. 

We went to moms for supper. She made ribs in the oven. It turned out to be a really good meal. She talked with Patrick. Telling all about her trip. It was good to hear the 2 of them chatting. I was in the kitchen trying to make deviled eggs. We stayed for a couple hours till Patrick couldn't sit any more. Headed to Safeway for a few things and came home. 

Poor Patrick, he was beat. He was making the bed today as well as a few other chores. I didn't realize it till he sat down in a "huff." Told him he wasn't supposed to do that, and he should have reminded me to do it. He then put the trash out for pick up and then napped before going to moms. 

We got home and he was tired. He watched TV for a little while and then told me he was off to bed. 

I wanted to get that row done that I set out. So, I worked on it. Then I did another row. So, I'm now at 411/580. I like that the month of the deer is showing now. It's looking pretty good. I will do more tomorrow when I get back from our meeting. 

At least I'm back on track and being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...