Sunday, May 30, 2021

Enjoying The Weather Today

 Today I woke up coughing. So, I was up and ready to go. Played games till Patrick got up. 

I got to work on the laundry again. Then I taught I would work on my beading. About that time mom called and while I was chatting with her, I saw the Rhodes in the front yard. 

All the Rhodes are really full this year. I love the purple ones on the side of the house and will take a photo of that one later. It's just starting to bloom. This one is always one of the first ones in the yard to bloom. 

Then I sat to bead. Got a row in, then went outside on the deck to enjoy the freshly cut yard. Patrick worked outside most of the afternoon. I was playing games on the swing set. It's a really nice place to be when the weather is this good. We reached 78* today, if not 80*. It's perfect weather for a holiday!

Came back in and put 2 more rows in on the beading. 

I'm now at 438/580. So, I'm less than 150 row to go. Looking good! I'm starting to see the straps around the deer. I can't remember what they are called it. This is fun! I'm still thinking I need to go downstairs and work on my QOV quilts. It's a waiting game for me. When I finally want to do it, I will go down and work on them. 

At least at this rate, I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...