Saturday, May 15, 2021

Presentation Day

 Today I just wasn't in the mood to do crafts. I've pretty much been playing games. 

When I woke I was ready to send a letter to blogspot for removing my posts. I didn't have anything "false" or "misleading." I read the rules of what would be removed when they came out with the information. I had replied to one of the removal notices and told them I don't write false information and Patrick's cancer is REALITY. So, last night I woke at 2 am and was thinking of what I would write to them about. I don't believe in censorship, and that's what I felt was going on. Then when I checked my email this morning, I received a notice that my posts had been re-instated. I was thrilled to see that. AND I would like to thank blogspot for taking the time to see if I really violated the rules. It took a lot off my shoulder. I was beginning to look into another blogging site if they were going to keep removing my blogs. Thankfully, they didn't and hopefully they won't. 

So, with my mind going in all different directions, I cleaned up the house. I got all the trash out. I cleaned the vent in the dryer. I even cleaned the cat litter box. Played more games and then headed to the museum. 

It was presentation day. We honored 3 veterans today. One didn't want his photo on Facebook. So, I just won't post his photo. It can go in the album. 


This is Albert "Angie" Angelotti, who is an Air Force Veteran. A really nice man! We had the honor to honor him. It was so much fun. 


This is Leslie Thomas Cleary. He was a lot of fun as well! This was a honor to honor all these Veterans. We must of had 30 people there to watch! It was awesome. 


They loved the quilts they received. One of the quilts was donated from Stitch 'N Peace. They have donated a lot of quilts for us. It's an honor to honor our Veterans. I sometimes wish my father was still here. He would have loved this and would have helped me every step of the way. 

Came home and got supper going after awhile. I then played games. I really should get back to my beading, but I just wasn't in the mood. Maybe by tomorrow I will be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...