Thursday, April 29, 2021

Got Our 2nd Shot Today

 This morning I was up really early. Before everyone else. I wanted to be ready for our appointment to get our 2nd shot of Covid vaccine. Dad was up early as well. We really didn't talk much. Partly because I don't think he heard me. 

Patrick and I left at 8:15 am to go for our shots. We arrived about 8:40, and the line was moving. They didn't start till 9 am. We were out of there by 9:30. It was nice to get straight in. I felt it going in, and then my "area" of the shot went numb for a short time. Later in the day when I took the bandage off, I saw a lot of blood and a bruise. So, I'm going to be sore for awhile. 

While we waited in the car, I worked on my embroidery. 


I worked on the light green colors of the threads. I didn't get much done, but worked on it a little after I got home. I also have the beads that will be on it. I didn't get much done. Don't think it was because of the shot, but I didn't feel like doing anything today. As much as I would have loved to be working on something, my heart wasn't in it. 

Patrick took Dennis and Dad to the airport around 10 am and was back around 1:30 pm. It was a great visit! Patrick couldn't of had a better visit with them! I let them do what they wanted and stayed out of the way. I thought it would be a great thing if they had "family time" and talked to each other. I did my beading and whatever else I could. I spend time with them at supper and a game later in the evenings. I was a great visit. 

Next week Patrick goes into the hospital. Katt will be here around Tuesday. Think we will be going to the hotel or motel up there so we can get him to the hospital on time - first thing in the morning. 

At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...