Monday, April 12, 2021

Beautiful Day - Even If It Was 60 Degrees

 This morning I was up and listening to my book on audio. It's an 11 hour audio book. I've still got more to go. I'm enjoying the book. I also played games. 

We went to pick up a quilt from the church for QOV. Then we headed to the bank. We couldn't work on the app so had to go into the bank. 

We then came back home and I worked on my beading. 


I was able to get another 4 rows done. I'm loving this! The deer is starting to come to life! It's awesome. I won't be able to work on it tomorrow because I'm volunteering again tomorrow. This time I'm doing the afternoon. 

After Patrick came in and we had supper, I decided to get more time in on my cross stitching. 


I worked on the face. Then I started to go into the body. I think I will work on the eyes and the noise tomorrow night - if I'm in the mood after working. I do like working on this. I'm trying to get all the spaces done that I can. I don't want to have to go back and "fill in" later. I want to get it all done when I'm working on the floss color. He's looking okay. Goofy looking bear so far. lol 

It turned out to be a good day for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...